Who is the Controller of your personal data?
Identity: HOLIBIA TRADE S.L.CIF: B01594043
Address: calle Silvano 139. 28043 Madrid
Telephon: (+34) [635 17 24 66]
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as any applicable national law, we inform you that in Hölibia we process the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
- Process your registration as a customer and manage the purchase process.
- Sending commercial communications about Hölibia products (emails, telephone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, regular mail, etc.).
- Creation of commercial profiles based on information obtained from internal and external sources, in order to send you personalized advertising and analyze your purchasing behavior.
- Prevention of abuse and fraud (fraudulent activities, denial of service attacks, etc.).
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), provided that they are required in accordance with the laws and regulations.
3. DATA RETENTION PERIOD:
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, or you request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in paragraph 2 above ("Purposes") are the following:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with Hölibia in connection with the purchase of products.
- Purpose (2): Express consent given to Hölibia at the time of collection of your personal data
- Purpose (3): Express consent given to Hölibia at the time of collection of your personal data in relation to profiling based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Hölibia in relation to profiling based on internal sources.
- Purposes (4) and (5): Compliance with legal obligations that apply to Hölibia.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the proper management of the provision of the service (carriers, financial institutions, etc.)
In addition, your data may also be transferred to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in cases where a legal norm so establishes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Hölibia will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you can contact us by sending a written communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to our postal address calle Silvano 139. 28043 Madrid. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (ID card, driver’s license or passport).
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.